Text named entities interface
When creating a dataset through the Python SDK, choose
task_typeto use this labeling interface.
- Select a category by clicking on it.
- Add a label by selecting characters or words. You can also label a single word by clicking on it.
- Remove a label by clicking on it.
- Selecting a category:
- Use the numbers
1-9to select a category.
- Adding a label:
- By default no text is selected - press the
right arrowonce to start using the keyboard for labeling. Use the
left arrowto move the selection by one word to the left and the
right arrowto move the selection by one word to the right.
spaceto add a label.
shift + right arrowto add a character to the end of the selection and
shift + left arrowto remove a character from the end of the selection.
shift + cmd/ctrl + right arrowto add a word to the end of the selection and
shift + cmd/ctrl + left arrowto remove a word from the end of the selection.
- Removing a label:
- Move the selection to a word in a label and press
backspaceto remove the label.
Last modified 1yr ago