Work with issues
When labeling or reviewing a sample, you can create a new issue by clicking the
icon in the top navigation bar. The issues functionality works as follows:
- Both labelers and reviewers can open a new issue on a sample. For example, a labeler could open an issue because he's uncertain about how to label something, and a reviewer because he discovered a mistake in a labeled sample.
- When an issue is created, it automatically becomes an "open" issue, as indicated by the red icon.
- Reviewers and admins can "resolve" issues by clicking the checkmark icon. A resolved issue is indicated with a green icon.
- Everyone can add replies to an issue. This allows for back-and-forth communication between labeler and reviewer. Note that rejected samples always go back to the original labeler, and corrected samples go back to the original reviewer.
- Reviewers and admins have access to an issues tab, where they can see the list of all open and resolved issues.