Comment on page
Batch mode (for dynamic objects)
Batch mode is only available for 3D cuboid labeling.
When labeling or reviewing dynamic objects in 3D point cloud sequences, working object by object is usually the most efficient way to obtain precise annotations. However, this means navigating through the different frames in a sequence constantly. To make this process more efficient, we developed batch mode. Batch mode shows you an object in multiple frames at the same time. This way, you can easily choose where to make adjustments to label an object, and easily review an object by simply scrolling through the frames.
This video shows how you can use batch mode to quickly adjust a cuboid.
- 1.Select the object you want to adjust/review.
- 2.Click on the batch mode icon () in the right toolbar to toggle batch mode on/off.
You can also exit batch mode by pressing the hotkey (
Clicking somewhere in a frame to select the frame. If you want to select the previous or next frame, press the back or forward arrow, respectively.
- Double-click a view to zoom in on that view.
- Press the hotkey (
Shiftby default) + double-click a view to zoom out on that view.
Object editing works exactly in the same way as in the single frame interface, so you can still use your mouse or the hotkeys. See the following pages:
- 1.Select the frame where you want to remove the object.
- 2.Press the trash icon on the left of the frame.
- 1.Select the empty frame where you want to add the object.
- 2.Press the plus icon on the left of the frame.